GET READY FOR AN AGENDA FULL OF LIFE CHANGING WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
12 - 14 May 2017, with Peter Littlejohn, Deva Ashik and Ouroboros
A meeting of men together on a journey inside ourselves. A journey about the rediscovery of masculinity, about the gift of being a man and an opportunity to celebrate our maleness. We will have three guides - Ashik, Peter and Ouroboros -, three men with 3 different visions of manhood and three ways of living the masculine in the plurality of what it means to be and to live as a man. All three have unique hearts and their experiences will guide us through this challenge to reconnect to our sacred masculine supporting us while we lovingly recognise ourself in the mirrors.
This is a path which connects to the ancestral and which unites us to the history of manhood and to the modern man, reaffirming the true meaning of masculinity. This will be a moment to reaffirm our sacred value as men and to celebrate the specialness of this dimension. It's good to be a man and in Awakeland Portugal we will rediscover our strength, our power, our courage, our sensitivity and our love. We will find what makes us unique and what unites us to other men with whom we share so much.
Here we will awaken the freedom that derives from being at peace with ourselves. This is a moment of complicity and a work of substance, both individually and in a collective sense. Being a man is also living and celebrating our own personal sexuality by living the sexuality that comes from inside ourself and internally questioning preconceived ideas about man's sexuality that come from the outside. We will have an opportunity to discover alternative values and find alternative ways to live our sexuality so we can feel more fulfilment and freedom. This is where we will open the door to our masculinity, realize what makes us a man and feel how we can give ourselves and live with an open heart, as a man.
The workshop beginning on Friday, May 12th at the end of the day (18:30) and ends on the afternoon of Sunday May 14th (18:00).
90€ (accommodation and meals NOT INCLUDED)*
* at Awakeland Portugal we offer different possibilities of accommodation ... see below what fits you best (the prices shown below are for accommodation and meals per person and for the complete duration of the retreat):
Single room – 160€/pax (price includes 3 meals, bedding and a towel)
Double room with single beds – 130€/pax (price includes 3 meals, bedding and a towel)
Double room with double bed – 120€/pax (price includes 3 meals, bedding and a towel)
Double room on TIPI with double bed – 110€/pax (price includes 3 meals, bedding and a towel)
Triple room with single beds – 100€/pax (price includes 3 meals, bedding and a towel)
Dormitory room (bunk beds) – 80€/pax ((price includes 3 meals, bedding and a towel)
Camping – 60€/pax (price includes 3 meals and camping spot - participant must bring their own tent, bedding and towel)
It’s oh so good to be a Man! Remember your strength and courage,
rediscover your sensitivity and Love.
PETER LITTLEJOHN COOK
Peter has been attracted to spirituality since childhood. His curiosity about nature and the meaning of life led him to always believe that “Illumination” or “Liberation” were the only objectives that had any real importance.
Peter has mixed meditation with therapeutic work for over 20 years:
* In his work of spiritual teachings in the field of Social Permaculture, exploring the impact that a change of consciousness can hve not only on our personal understanding, but also in our capacity to synergetically develop our culture in areas like economy, health, education, sexuality, parenting and ecology;
* Along with his life partner Iris Lican, doula and Medicine Woman, creator of the Contemporary Medicine Institute (CMWI), he helps couples to surpass their questions about relating around sexuality and power struggles by developing emotional intelligence.
* He is the creator of Inspiration Tantra and the Art of Relaxation, which includes modalities like GraceFlow Breathwork, EnergyFlow Masage, Tantric Yoga Massage, Voice Liberation, Healing Vibrational Sound Massage and Siddha Qigong.
* He has more than 20 years of experience with Kriya Yoga, is a Rebirthing Breathworker trained by Leonard Orr and a Breathmaster.
* He trains Yoga teachers as well as Tantra teachers to use breath towards the expansion of consciousness and to understand and work safely with Kundalini.
Peter is especially known today for demystifying Yoga and Tantra, and for clarifying, making simple and experiential the teachings of the Saint’s Liberation and Toga Siddhas.
Ashik follows the path of Unity in the practice of Meditation that reveals the holiness in service of Sacred Sexuality. He has 2 masters degrees and is completing a PHD in Sexology. He is a certified therapist in Tantra, Learning Love and Advanced Rebirthing. Beyond this, Ashik is in constant pursuit of practices, rituals and teachings of Tantra in India.
He has worked from Primal to Shamanism, Holistic Massage to Emtional Expression, Bionergetic to Sufism. He leads Tantra groups and workshops around the world and was deeply touched by Osho’s Active Meditations through the 3 keys of Freedom: Breath, Sound and Movement. Ashik’s joy is expressed through gratitude for life.
He believes that the great shift is to stop trying to change and accept what is, in sync with Mother Earth, in acceptance of the Heart, in Sacred Consciousness and Presence.
Ouroboros (Jason Baker) was born in Toronto, Canada in 1961. He is a father of 4 and lives in Portugal since 1993. He holds a diploma in Psycho-Corporal Therapy, works with Deep Memory Process, Family Constellations, Doula (Birth assistant), Tantrika and facilitates groups on Tantra and the Naked Movement. He works as a corporal psychotherapist in groups and individual sessions since 2000. He orientes family constallations since 2002 and Men’s Groups since 2011.
Ouroboros specializes in the areas of attachment, early childhood disorders and sexuality. He developed many of his own techniques such as Dynamic Birth and Wombing. His most recente projects include the Wisdom of Pleasure and the Forest House.